Are you a mom? Want to talk about mom things? Or talk about anything? Send me an email and lets chat! michwinter6291@gmail.com .

Friday, November 21, 2008

An easy way to say Thanks to our Troops.. especially during the Holiday's

Even though I don't personally have anyone in my family or know anyone in the military, I still feel for them during this time of the year, being away from their family during the Holiday's. I get teary eyed during the holiday's when I see the commercials where local soldiers stationed oversees give holiday messages to their families, and I realize how hard it must be for them.

I came across this site, and I thought it was a wonderful idea and that I'd pass it along. It's such a simple, easy thing to do. And think of the joy the soldiers will get when they receive the messages!

Here's what you do!

- All you do is go to this site: www.letssaythanks.com
- They ask you to pick a card, and provide your name and hometown.
- Select from the pre-written "Thank You" responses and hit submit.
- This will send a printed post card to a soldier oversees – and I’m sure they’d love the extra support.

Spread the word on!

1 comments:

Gina said...

What a great thing!!!!!!