Are you a mom? Want to talk about mom things? Or talk about anything? Send me an email and lets chat! michwinter6291@gmail.com .

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Taking a break from Blogging for a while....

Although I'm sure no one's sad to see me go :-) Let's face it, I've been lousy at updating recently, and even my own brother noticed!!!

Things have just gotten really stressful and overwhelming, and I haven't been able to give this Blog the attention it deserves.. I've gotten burned out! I'm not the most intresting of people, anyway, and I've just run out of things to talk about. I can only post *so* much about my Kidney stones before people start losing interest! hahaha...

So anyway, I'll still be around... I'll make sure to check out the Blogs I read on a daily basis, and I'll still be working on Celebrity Round-up every week over at Mom Dot. I might be stressed, but I still LOVE my Celebrity gossip! :-)

In the famous words of the Terminator, "I'll be back"......

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I'll be sad to see you go, but I understand too:0)

Kimberly Grabinski said...

Well at least I will see ya over at Momdot!!!

Miss Blondie said...

Oh No!! I'm sad to see you go!! Girl, if you need talk or anything, email anytime!! Keep in touch!!

Bloggymommy said...

I'll miss ya! But I'm happy you'll still be around a little! ((hugs))