Are you a mom? Want to talk about mom things? Or talk about anything? Send me an email and lets chat! michwinter6291@gmail.com .

Friday, February 20, 2009

I know, I've sucked at updating lately!

But trust me when I say my life has been sooooo stressful and complicated the past week or so. My head is still spinning! It feels like every day, something else horrible is happening.

I had my Kidney CT Scan on Tues to see if I had Kidney stones, turns out I do... My Dr promised me that they'd 'pass' by Thurs, and that if they haven't, to call and make an appt with a Urologist, since it'll be almost 2 weeks that this has been going on... Sooo, I see a Urologist on March 2nd, and they'll discuss whether or not I need surgery. Can you say "Fun"? Ugh!

I freaking hate this! I'm still in a lot of pain, and I have these random contractions in my bladder all throughout the day. I feel like I'm in labor again! My DR said it's the body's way trying to pass those nasty stones, but so far nothing's happening!

In other news, my Sister in Law, who I've posted about earlier, is in really bad shape. She went into a Coma yesterday, and they're not expecting her to make it through the weekend.. *Sigh* It has been SO had. Sophie has picked up on everything that's going on, and she hasn't let me out of her sight. Everytime I walk away to do something, she asks "Are you going to come back? Are you going to die?"... It's so sad. I try to talk to her about things in ways she'll understand, but she's still fixated on the fact that I might die. I finally have decided to not talk to her about it until something happens with her Aunt, and then Hubby & I will figure out the best way to explain what's been going on.

I have some other things going on as well, which are really stressful, but I don't want to bring them up here... Just everyone say a prayer for us :-)

I'll try to get on more and post, but I can't make guarantees... Just stick with me!!!

1 comments:

Sandy said...

Hang in there! I'll say lots of prayers for you and your family!{{{hugs}}}