Are you a mom? Want to talk about mom things? Or talk about anything? Send me an email and lets chat! michwinter6291@gmail.com .

Monday, February 2, 2009

1 Month Weight Loss Update!

Here it is, ONE whole month into my weight loss journey.... 30 days ago, I NEVER thought I would've made it this far. I never thought I'd be able to cut out my beloved soda, or my junk food, or my fast food, or ANY of the shit I ate on a daily basis. BUT, I've done it, and damn have I done it well if I must say so.

So, the grand total weight loss in one month???

FIFTEEN POUNDS. Yes, people -- 15!!!!

I know there's going to be people that'll tell me that's too fast of a weight loss, and I can appreciate that. However, I promise you; I did not set out to lose that much weigh that fast. I promise you that I didn't starve myself (at least not too much! lol..), I didn't make myself throw up, and I didn't do any fad diets. I just started to eat healthier, and the weight just fell off.

My clothes fit better, and I feel better. My face looks so much skinner already, and sometimes I look in the mirror and think "Is that me?". My pants that I just bought 2 weeks ago, b/c my other pants were too big, are already getting too big.

Now I'm only 35 lbs to my original goal -- 5o lbs by my 30th birthday in July! I want to be hot and sexy by time I turn 30 :-)

4 comments:

Sandy said...

That is AWESOME! Good for you! I am only down 5.5 lbs. I must work harder:0)

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

15lbs! That's great! Whatever you're doing must be right.

Gina said...

YAY MICHELLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!!!! Keep up the wonderful work! You need to be my motivator to eat healthier!

Bloggymommy said...

YAY!!! Good for you sweety! That's great! I'm jealous...I so need to loose another 15-20! Congrats!