Are you a mom? Want to talk about mom things? Or talk about anything? Send me an email and lets chat! michwinter6291@gmail.com .

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dear Blogger:

Dear Blogger;

I just want to let you know, you suck.

When I work on an article, for over two hours, I expect to be able to insert pictures into the article. I want to be able to hit the pretty little mountain icon and have the 'insert picture' box come up. I want to be able to insert my pictures, arrange them into the post, and move on with my day. I don't want to sit here and push the button over and over again, stupidly hoping that it'll make it work faster.

My eyes hurt from looking at the screen. I have not gotten off the couch since 5:30. It's now 7:39 p.m. I have not eaten, so I am super grouchy. Don't you know that Saturday nights are the nights I work on my celebrity article for Momdot? (Yes, my life is that pathetic).

But alas, I'll just have to save my article and finish it up tomorrow and hope that you want to let me insert pictures then.

Thanks so much for sucking.

Your unloyal customer,
Michelle :-(

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh that's funny! I feel the same way sometimes!

Bloggymommy said...

LMAO! Tell us how you really feel!