Are you a mom? Want to talk about mom things? Or talk about anything? Send me an email and lets chat! michwinter6291@gmail.com .

Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday, my Princess Sophie

My Princess, Sophie, is FOUR years old today! Happy Birthday, little girl! I was SO, SO estatic when I found out I was having a girl. In a house with two boys already, a girl was such a welcome surprise. You have become my ally, my mini me, my best friend. You are like a ray of sunshine, and you make every day a gift. I love you so mu ch, and you truly are the best little girl out there. I love you, peanut!!




5 comments:

Miss Blondie said...

Yay!! Happy Birthday Sophie!!

Girls Rule!!

haha! i say that as a mom to a boy!!

Gina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE!!!!!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!!

Felicia said...

Happy birthday... and Merry Christmas!

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

Awww Happy Birthday little Sophie!

Bloggymommy said...

Happy Birthday Sophie! YEAH!!! 4 ROCKS!!!